How are you doing?

pearl1 at pearl1 at
Sat Oct 26 14:44:52 EST 2002

pearl1 at (pearl1 at on Saturday, October 26, 2002 at 12:34:41

Hey my name is Jennifer, I seen you in the chatroom so I decided to email you my picture.<a href="*">My Pic Is Here</a>  ( if that link doesn't work try this one,* ) Please email me back and tell me your thoughts on it, I wan't
to become a model but I'm not sure on what direction to go. Talk to you in a
bit. <br><br>
If that link doesn't work for you try this one...*