How are you doing?

pearl1 at Zeiss.com pearl1 at Zeiss.com
Sat Oct 26 14:44:52 EST 2002

pearl1 at Zeiss.com (pearl1 at Zeiss.com) on Saturday, October 26, 2002 at 12:34:41

7p:

Hey my name is Jennifer, I seen you in the chatroom so I decided to email you my picture.<a href="http://rd.yahoo.com/hostedpictures/*http://members.aol.com/khrisyn/index.html">My Pic Is Here</a>  ( if that link doesn't work try this one, http://rd.yahoo.com/hostedpictures/*http://members.aol.com/khrisyn/index.html ) Please email me back and tell me your thoughts on it, I wan't
to become a model but I'm not sure on what direction to go. Talk to you in a
bit. <br><br>
If that link doesn't work for you try this one... http://rd.yahoo.com/hostedpictures/*http://members.aol.com/khrisyn/index.html

8p4