I want to major in bioinformatics.... where should I go?

testing
Sun Sep 15 11:07:42 EST 2002

"Bioinformawhat?"
is the typical line I get from most of the people hired
at my school to help students find the right college.
And I guess it should be expected with a study as new
as bioinformatics is. So, my question is, if I know
without a doubt, that that is going to be my major,
can anyone recommend a couple good schools that I'm
sure to be fully equipped with genomics know-how?

People have already referred me to NC state and Stanford,
but I have a feeling I won't be accepted to either, so I'm
looking for something with slightly lower selectivity.

THANKS!
Keith Callenberg