I want to major in bioinformatics.... where should I go?

Meindert de Jong tpejong at rcl.wau.nl
Tue Sep 17 14:50:14 EST 2002

Greetings. FWIW we wrote a paper entitled de Jong, Bourdot,Powell, Goudraan
(2002). A model of the escape of Sclerotinia sclerotiorum ascospores.
Ecological Modelling" which is available over E-mail after request. It is a
OF Sp send me an E-mail! And I would be happy to send my paper. Cheers,
Meindert dr ir Meindert D. de Jong
Biological Farming Systems
Marijkeweg 22
6709 PG Wageningen