Urgent response

usman boma usmanboma at mail.com
Mon Sep 30 06:32:23 EST 2002

>From the desk of
Usman Boma
Credit Officer union bank of
Nigeria Plc.
23,opobi allen ikeja
Lagos,Nigeria.
Phone:234-80-23064130

Attn:

First,I must solicit your confidence in this
transaction,this is by virtue of its nature  as being
utterly confidential and top secret.though I know that
a  transaction of this magnitude will make any one
apprehensive and worried,but i am assuring you that
all will be well at the end of day.
I have decided to contact you due to the urgency of
this  transaction,as I have been reliably informed of
your discretness and ability in transaction of this
nature,let me start by introducing myself properly
to you. I am Usman Boma, credit officer
with the Union Bank, lagos.

I came to know you in my private search for a reliable and
reputable person to handle this confidential
transaction , which involves the transfer of huge sum
of money to a foreign account requried maximum
confidence.

The proposition:
A foreigner american citizen, late engr kingsely williams (SNR)
an oil merchant with the federal government of nigeria,
until his death on 30th of july 1999 in motor
accident in there country, banked with us at
union bank of nigeria plc lagos and had a closing
balance june worth of
US$300,000,000.00(three hundred million dollars), the
bank now expects a next of kin as beneficiary.
Valuable efforts are being made by the union Bank of Nigeria to
get intouch with any of the williams family or
relatives but to no success.
It is because of the received possibility of not being
able to locate any of the late engr
(SNR)'s next of kin (he had neither wife nor children
that is known to us).the management under the influence of our chairman
and board of directors,have arranged for the funds to be deposited in a
secrect account.since they don't see any body to claim this funds.
[to prove this deal llegal]
I WILL ASK
YOU TO GO TO  WEB SITE :: www.ufh-banking.com, click on customer login
then, log in the
a/c# colum will show enter this account
number 40921380 after that enter pin/password number 1964. and see where the fund is now
coded with another name,
and address in morroco for them to transfer this fund to another account
once there is no body to claim it.
I  now decided to seek your permission to have you stand as next of kin to late Engr.kingsely
williams (snr)so that the fund US$300Million will be released and paid into your
account as the beneficiary's next of kin. All
documents and proves to enable you get this fund will be carefully worked
out.I have been chosing by the Union Bank Board ofDirectors to locate any
of the deceased family to
stand as a beneficiary's next of kin and that is why I
decided to contact your person.
I am assuring you that this business is 100% risk free
involvement.
Your share
stays
while the rest will be
for myself for investment purpose according to
agreement within the both parties.As soon as I receive
an acknowledge of receipt of this message in
acceptance of our mutual business proposal,I would
furnish you with the necessary modalities and
disbursement ratio to suite both parties without any
conflict.
If this proposal is acceptable by you,do not make
undue advantage of the trust I have bestowed in you
and your company,then kindly get to me immediately via
my above email address or call me on this
number:234-8023064130.
Please furnish me with your most confidential
telephone/fax numbers and exclusive Bank account
particulars so that I can use this information to
apply for the release and subsequent transfer of the
fund in your favour.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation.

Yours faithfully,
Usman Boma
Credit Officer
Union Bank Of Nigeria PLc