Student needs assistance

K Holmberg kholmberg1 at adelphia.net
Fri Apr 11 20:06:24 EST 2003

Dear Life Science Researchers,

I am writing to you because I am an MBA student at California Lutheran
University in Thousand Oaks, CA, conducting a survey.  I was hoping that you
could assist me with my final project that is required for a Market Research
class.  The survey addresses the role of cause involvement and corporate
social responsibility in the life sciences market.  The survey is being
implemented through a third-party survey distribution company to preserve
confidentiality and anonymity for your responses.

I would greatly appreciate the assistance of research scientists and
research associates working in an academic or industrial setting, who
purchase life science research reagents such as antibodies, ELISA kits,
molecular biology products, etc.

In exchange for your cooperation, I can offer you survey results in the form
of an executive summary as a thank you for participating in the survey.
Given that it is an academic survey, additional financial reward is
unfortunately not feasible.  If interested in receiving results, please
indicate your email address at the end of the survey, or to remain
completely anonymous, send an email to kaholmbe at clunet.edu.   Results will
be available during the week of May 19th, 2003.

To take the survey, please click here:
http://CTLSilhouette.wsu.edu/surveys/ZS13027

Thanks so much for your time.

Best regards,