Social responsibility in biotechnology companies

K Holmberg kholmberg1 at adelphia.net
Thu Apr 17 02:23:40 EST 2003

Hi everyone,

This is just a reminder that the following survey is still available online.
If you have not already taken the time to fill out this survey, I would
appreciate your responses to assist in my final project for my MBA
coursework.

Sincerely,

Kristina

"K Holmberg" <kholmberg1 at adelphia.net> wrote in message
news:kEJla.25820$D31.2572991 at news1.news.adelphia.net...
> Dear Life Science Researchers,
>
> I am writing to you because I am an MBA student at California Lutheran
> University in Thousand Oaks, CA, conducting a survey.  I was hoping that
you
> could assist me with my final project that is required for a Market
Research