Social responsibility in biotechnology companies

K Holmberg kholmberg1 at
Thu Apr 17 02:23:40 EST 2003

Hi everyone,

This is just a reminder that the following survey is still available online.
If you have not already taken the time to fill out this survey, I would
appreciate your responses to assist in my final project for my MBA

news:kEJla.25820$D31.2572991 at