Mercury in fish: not so toxic?

Joel M. Eichen D.D.S. joeleichen at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 29 07:45:37 EST 2003


That proves it!

Jan Drew must be right.

The gradual changeover from amalgam to composite in the dental
industry releases less mercury into the atmosphere, hence the fish
feel better and better .........


Joel


On 29 Aug 2003 01:29:22 -0700, wfwoodland at yahoo.com.au (lumberjack)
wrote:

>The following news item may be of interest to the list 

>
>Mercury in fish: not so toxic?
>
>The mercury that builds up in the flesh of fish may be less dangerous
>than previously thought, according to a new U.S. study
>
>http://www.abc.net.au/science/news/stories/s935036.htm

-- 
Joel M. Eichen, .
Philadelphia PA

STANDARD DISCLAIMER applies: 
<You fill it in>



More information about the Bioforum mailing list