GFP purification short course--new dates and prices

Daniel Gonzalez meton at rci.rutgers.edu
Wed Feb 12 15:14:16 EST 2003

Center for Research and Education in Bioluminescence and Biotechnology
(CREBB)

Hereby announces new course dates and pricing for our short course
offerings in 2003:
Protein Purification
Isolation, Analysis, and Characterization of GFP
A Five and One-Half Day Hands-On Laboratory Course
Using the remarkable Green-Fluorescent Protein (GFP),
A Novel Marker For Gene Expression, as the source material

March 16-21, 2003
June 22-27, 2003
and
July 20-25, 2003

Price structure for March 2003 course offering

Tuition Fee (for March 16-21):
$1,795 (Early registration 3 weeks prior to start of course)
$1,700 (Multiple registration--2 or more attendees from the same site)
$1,995 (Regular registration)

New Price structure effective Summer 2003

Tuition Fee (for all courses after March 16-21):
$1,995 (Regular registration pre-paid 3 weeks prior to start of
course)
$1,795 (Multiple registration--2 or more attendees from the same site)
$2,495 (Late Registration)
$1,295 (Discount for attendees from academia 3 weeks prior to start of
course)

See home page for more details:
http://www.rci.rutgers.edu/~meton/protein.html

BIOCHEMICAL SEPARATIONS
An Introduction to Laboratory Techniques
A Two Day Lecture Course

June 9-10, 2003
July 10-11, 2003

Price structure for this course offering

Tuition Fee:
$695 (Early registration pre-paid 3 weeks prior to start of course)
$650 (Multiple registration 2 or more attendees)
$795 (Late registration)

See home page for more details:
http://www.rci.rutgers.edu/~meton/biosep.html

Note: Graduates of our courses are increasingly sought after by
employers, if you are are a company or recruiter looking to hire
recent graduates of these courses please contact me at
meton at rci.rutgers.edu.