(no subject)

XoBeAcHxCuTiE6 at aol.com XoBeAcHxCuTiE6 at aol.com
Tue Jan 7 14:33:34 EST 2003

XoBeAcHxCuTiE6 at aol.com (XoBeAcHxCuTiE6 at aol.com) on Wednesday, January 8, 2003 at 06:32:56

x3sw:

Hey!! What's Up? I'm *Monica* 20/F/San Diego/Webcam & Pics. I'm *LIVE* on my *FREE* Webcam mostly 24/7 so if you wanna come in and chat or see me go to my Personal Homepage at http://www.freelivecamgirls.net and i'll talk to you in a bit hun! If you join and the webchat is already full im sorry, just wait like 5 minutes and then you'll be able to see me LIVE!! *Remember* this is my Personal Homepage so of course its *FREE* =)
<333 *Monica* <333

PS.Remember my Personal Homepage is http://www.freelivecamgirls.net and hopefully I can chat with you soon!! oh yah!! If you don't have a webcam of your own its ok!! You can still watch and chat with me then!! ok!!  ByE!!
<333 *Monica* <333

i1e7