screename change again lol =)

XoHuRLeYxBaBeq3 at XoHuRLeYxBaBeq3 at
Tue Jan 21 19:34:54 EST 2003

XoHuRLeYxBaBeq3 at (XoHuRLeYxBaBeq3 at on Tuesday, January 21, 2103 at 18:47:25

Hey!! What's Up? I'm *Jenny* 20/F/San Diego/Webcam & Pics. I'm *LIVE* on my *FREE* Webcam mostly 24/7 so if you wanna come in and chat or see me go to my Personal Homepage at and i'll talk to you in a bit hun! If you join and the webchat is already full im sorry, just wait like 5 minutes and then you'll be able to see me LIVE!! *Remember* this is my Personal Homepage so of course its *FREE* =)
<333 *Jenny* <333

PS.Remember my Personal Homepage is and hopefully I can chat with you soon!! oh yah!! If you don't have a webcam of your own its ok!! You can still watch and chat with me then!! ok!!  ByE!!
<333 *Jenny* <333