Acquisition Of Properties.

Adams Osime adosime2003 at sify.com
Tue Jan 28 05:11:46 EST 2003

FROM: DR.ADAMS OSIME.
TELEPHONE: 234 1774 3809
INTERNET FAX NUMBER: 1801 516 7986.
ALTERNATIVE EMAIL:adams.osime at caramail.com

REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE IN A FINANCIAL TRANSACTION

Compliments of this yuletide season. I write to seek
your cooperation as my foreign partner and your
assistance to enable me to own a property and invest
in the stable economy of your country. I apologise if
this mail does not suit your personal or business
ethics.
My names are Adams Osime,I am making this venture
proposal to you in strict confidence.
The money we want to invest was acquired from an over
invoiced contract proceed as the chairman of the
senate financial committee on foreign contracts
verification and payment. (Member, Contract Review
Panel CRP.)

The amount in question is $25.500,000.00 Million US
dollars. As a senior civil servant in the Nigeria
Government, our country\'s prudential policy forbids me
to operate foreign account.If you will like to assist
me as a partner, then indicate your interest after
which we shall both discuss on the modalities.

All other information to facilitate the remittance of
the funds will be revealed to you in due course.
For your assistance, you shall receive 20% of the fund
to be transferred and 10% will be set aside for all
expenses incurred by both parties.
I will like my proposal to be kept confidential
because of what I explained above and you can reach me
urgently on my e-mail, telephone or fax number (It is
an american fax number,which is more secure)

Please indicate your direct telephone and fax number
when replying this business proposal.I will always
call you when necessary, for now I will appreciate if
you call me or we can be contacting through email.
A swift acknowledgement on the reciept of this mail
will be appreciated.

Thank you and God bless you.

Best regards,
Adams Osime.
Sify Mail - now with Anti-virus protection powered by Trend Micro, USA.
Know more at http://mail.sify.com

Check out the most happening Online event Ever! Carnival2003.
Log on to http://www.sify.com/new/carnival2003

---