bioforum, Contact Me Please

M7D Group m7dgroupm7d at yahoo.ca
Tue Jul 1 16:56:22 EST 2003

bioforum,
It was all started when I noticed a friend of mine had
received US$300,000 only in the last two months. He
had started 10 months ago without using the Internet.

Incredible!

I couldn't believe it too. I had worked on many of these
earning systems. All loss and failure. However
I started with this one again for its being risk free. And
it was shocking! My commission check arrived in the
first month. A US$500 check to prove that this one was
really working.

Soon my downlines got their checks too, and after a
few weeks I could have great offers for my downlines
which were never available to me.

It was so great I could not to keep it with myself. So I
decided telling every one about this global opportunity
via the Internet.

A US$40,000/month income is good enough for you
and me to spend a few hours a day working on such
a fast growing business.

To get more information on how perfect the system
works for you, how it is FREE of RISK, how you can
JOIN FREE, how our group is SUPPORTING YOU and
what details of my GREAT OFFERS are, please simply
send mail to:

m7dinfo at pegah.ut.ac.ir
Subject: More Info

Regards,
Hamid Reza Ghiassi

This is a one time message. You don't need to be
removed from any list. Sorry for the inconvenience,
if you are not interested.

---