Your opinion: Published, supported explanation of human evolution called "crackpot" by talk.orgins...

James Michael Howard jamesmichaelhoward at anthropogeny.com
Wed Jul 23 11:51:10 EST 2003

I invite you to read a published, supported explanation of human evolution that
is labeled as "crackpot" at http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/homs/cranks.html .
I invite you to read "Androgens in Human Evolution" and voice your opinion after
also looking at the supporting chart of relative levels of testosterone in
humans, bonobos, chimpanzees, gorillas, and orangutans at
www.anthropogeny.com/evolution.html .  (If you prefer, you can access this at
talk.origins page just above.)  I am not asking you to take the time to decide
if you agree with the article or not, just decide if the article is "crackpot"
or not.