Retire in 6 Months---Part Time

Opal photokit at p2utraffic.cjb.net
Mon Jun 2 09:52:05 EST 2003

Dear Fellow Internet Marketers:

You must have a business or verified PayPal account, and  a Stormpay account, but you can earn $1,350.00 each and every week by just following our instruction.

No out of pocket money in this program.

We have five safelists, but these are not your ordinary lists.

The first one pays you. $210.00 per week with two people under you!

The second one pays you $60.00 per week with two people under you!

The third one pays you $700.00 per week with Two people under you!

The fourth  one pays you $280.00 per week with two people under you!

The fifth one pays you $100.00 per week with two people under you!

Where do you get the 2 people? We will provide them. That's correct, we will provide your 2 members in all of the safelists, so you will earn $1,350.00 per week, right into your paypal or Stormpay account.

You do not have to do anything other than join!

If you know how to recruit others, then you will receive one additional position for every ten
people you send to us and they join!

10 people and you earn $13,500.00 per week!

20 people and you earn $27,000.00 per week!

30 people and you earn $40,500.00 per week!

Right into your PayPal or Stormpay account.

If you would like more information, please
just visit: http://www.foleybizmarketing.net/MiracleCash/main.cgi?abercomp
---