Oligonucleotide probing of microarrays...

C Coward cc122 at mole.bio.cam.ac.uk
Wed Nov 12 12:14:07 EST 2003

[cross-posted; follow-ups set to bionet.molbio.methds-reagnts]

I want to array PCR products (400bp) onto an array & probe with Cy3
labelled oligonucleotides (the one I've got at the moment is a 27-mer with
Tm=60C)

Can anyone out there recommened or point me in the direction of resources
for appropriate hybridisation conditions. I've had a look in a few books I
have easy access to and nothing in there is equivalent to my planned
experiment.

TIA

Chris