F^ree business development leads

business development leadsusa at mail15.com
Tue Nov 18 05:02:48 EST 2003

F^ree business development leads

We need YOU to TEST our High-quality, pre-screened
and pre-qualified Business development leads for FREE.

We have designed a super- simple & extremely affordable
program that provides you with a  continuous stream of the
highest quality, freshest generic business development leads.

How much does it cost to get started? .... NOTHING!
http://beam.to/leadsusa1

Yes, that's right NOTHING!

We are going to send you your first set of leads to try out
ABSOLUTELY FREE!

Use our business development leads FREE .

If the leads are not what you expected or you are not
completely happy with the superior results we know
you will have,

Simply do not upgrade to a full member
This ensures that you do not part with a cent, penny or a dime.

Lets forget the fact that after 30 days when you upgrade and
pay for the next set of leads, we will then include you into
our business plan and start paying you to give away the leads
http://beam.to/leadsusa1

LeadsUSA1
Fred
---