Mitotic spindle and magnetic poles.

Robert Clark rgregoryclark at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 25 15:50:32 EST 2003

I was allowing the possibility that it could be due either to magnetic
or electrical fields. One sure way to test this would be to subjects
the cells to electrical and/or magnetic fields during the division
process.
 Anyone know if this has been done?

    Bob Clark

For email response, send to same userid as above, but append
Hotmail.com instead of Yahoo.com.