Watch Out for Opportunistic Thievery-Vancouver Police Committed Break & Enter, Theft, and Criminal Conspiracy

vpdlmail at vpd.city.vancouver.bc.ca vpdlmail at vpd.city.vancouver.bc.ca
Mon Sep 1 03:40:04 EST 2003

(This safeguard is not inserted when using the registered version)
To All Cybercitizens,

      The official launching date for our global broadcast: 1 November,
2000 is supposed to be a celebration marking the completion of Global Media
Network. But as you're well aware, the reported break and enter, theft and
other crimes committed by the Vancouver police which, if unchecked, have
the potential to destroy human civilization. We offer our service as an
impartial, fair, unbiased media. Our media network possess the power to
illuminate the far corners of the globe, not for higher profits, but for
higher understanding between the people of this great planet. We are proud
that our media network, as its name implies, has the ability to reach every
corner of the earth. We offer our declaration of principles to the men and
the women, to our every brothers and sisters in the planet whom we humbly
serve. We promise to report the news without fear or favor, to be a force
for good in this world, fighting injustice, crushing intolerance, battling
inhumanity, striking a blow for freedom at every turn. These are the goals
of Global Media Network. Join us and visit our official web site at
http://welcome.to/globalmedianetwork

     Global Media Network proudly presents REVIEW OF ONE OF THE TOP NEWS OF
THIS MILLENNIUM:- BURGLAR WATCH-A STATE OF WIDESPREAD STINK, OPPORTUNISTIC
& RAMPANT THIEVERY, PLAQUE, CHAOS, BARBARISM AND LAWLESS-A GLOBAL REPORT OF
BREAK & ENTER,  THEFT, TREPASS, FRAUD, FABRICATION AND COLLUSION CONSPIRED
BY VANCOUVER POLICE

ENACTMENT OF THE INCIDENTS [DETAILS PROVIDED BY THE VICTIM]:

    On 6 June, 94. the victim went out at 2:30 p.m.  from his apartment.
When he gone back at 2:37 p.m. he discovered that both his apartment and
his bedroom were broken and entered. He discovered that his newly bought
hi-fi components  (bought at A & B Sound) and forty CDs (costed CAD$2,000)
were stolen from his bedroom.  When he reported the crimes to the police
woman badge # 9082, who admitted the fact of surveillance two years
afterwards in 1996, she behaved very arrogant. She purposely hanged up the
phone several times in order to aggravate him.

    Being alerted of constant harassment, out of suspicion, in 21
September, 96, at 6:00 p.m.,  the victim confirmed with the same police
woman badge # 9082 via 911 that the Vancouver police had placed the audio
and video surveillance devices inside his apartment. She refused to remove
them and asked him to remove them. The Vancouver police were very familiar
with the environment inside the apartment. In other words, the Vancouver
police specificially targeted at the victim's properties that were located
at his bedroom and knew exactly when the residents inside left the
apartment. When the residents left the apartment on 6 June 1994, at 2:30
p.m., the Vancouver police sneaked into his apartment, stolen his
properties and left within a minutes.

    In July, 96, he called the Vancouver police in 320 Main Street,
Vancouver, a male police who had sneaky remarks (about twenty something
years old, caucasian) lied that the former chief constable Ray Canuel was
in Atlanta, Georgia so that he could not handle the complaint. Afterwards,
he sent a letter to Ray Canuel (deceased of cancer) in the same month
without hearing any response. He then presented the complaint in person
directly to the assistant to Ray Canuel. The assistant deceived him that
the Vancouver police wouldl respond to his complaint three weeks later. The
complaint aroused the police's revenge. Two polices without search and
arrest warrant trespassed his apartment in Feb., 97. One caucasian police
opened his complaint letter which was originally sealed without his consent
and he was falsely arrested by the two polices. One of the police were a
Chinese who were about 5"6, 160 lb., black and short hair. Another police
were a caucasian who were about 6"2, gray and long hair whir covered his
trim, gray-blue eyes, about 220 lb.. Both polices were thirty something
years old. The latter one misrepresented and called himself as former Chief
Constable Ray Canuel (deceased). The two polices committed trespass and
false arrest.

    The fact that Vancouver police are morally corruptive makes no
difference to his efforts. When the victim filed the complaint through
other formal channels three years afterward, i.e. 1999, he received a
fabricated letter from Sergeant Mike Bernard, Office of the Chief
Constable, Internal Investigation Section, Vancouver Police Department
dated 20 May, 99, falsifyinging that police badge #581 Dave Turpin, Tony
Zanatta had conducted the investigations. Indeed, they never contacted him
nor take any report. Given the Vancouver police are coercive that they
collude with every party the victim seeks help from or affiliates with.
When the victim booked an appointment with a security company, APC Security
in Burnaby, B.C., to do a further sweep on his apartment, the Vancouver
police colluded with the company not to show up at the appointment on 26
July, 99. Similar circumstances happened for Brian Brown & Associates INC,
owner: Brian; operator: Laurie. Ph. (604) 2912121. The Vancouver police
colluded with Brian and solicited him to defraud the victim debugging fees.
During the appointment, Brian pretended in front of the victim that he was
an outsider. Brian spent most of the time looking at the manuel. Most of
all, Brian failed to provide a receipt upon request. Besides, on 6 Aug.,
99, the Vancouver police called the property manager of Crosby Property
Management Ltd. to follow him when he walked to the garden. The property
manager purposely aggravated him and tried to fight with him. The property
manager asked him to complain to the management (instead of the police
complaint authorities) so that they can cover up the conspiracies....

     Any feedback can be addressed to Chief Constable Terry Blythe of
Vancouver Police Department at vpdlmail at vpd.city.vancouver.bc.ca. By the
way, please join our global action together with ALL media and ALL
political leaders ALL over the world that have received our attention.

Gary Greer, Executive Media & Marketing Director
Global Media Network
1448 Fir
White Rock, B.C. V4B 4B4
Canada

(This safeguard is not inserted when using the registered version)