Mercury in fish: not so toxic?

Joel M. Eichen D.D.S. joeleichen at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 9 05:08:44 EST 2003

Not at all....... mercury from mercury fillings is 17 micrograms
........ industrial poisonings such as mercury used in gold mining in
South Africa, or mercury used for felt-softening (turn of the century
New york ~ Mad Hatter's  Disease) ...... involves not MICROgrams but
milligrams!

Joel

By the way, after taking the take do not forget to brush!

Joel

--
Joel M. Eichen, .
Philadelphia PA