The Same Email Address For Life

Adam at LifeName adam at info.lifename.com
Tue Sep 16 09:29:34 EST 2003

Never again will you have to ask your contacts to update your email
address! Now you can change email providers, jobs, schools or
residence as often as you need to, and still maintain the same
email address...for life!

Wherever you live, wherever you work, however you do your
computing, and however any of those things might change through the
course of your life, the LifeName virtual email hosting system
gives you the convenience and security of having one single email
address throughout your entire life. Choose your LifeName, give it
to all your correspondents, and you'll never miss an important
message because of changes in your life.  Consistently and quickly,
LifeName automatically forwards all your messages to your own
(non-LifeName) email account(s), wherever you may be.

If only the post office and telephone company had thought of this
service! We would be given an address and phone number at birth and
that would allow our communications to be forwarded to the mailbox
or phone where we happen to be at any given time, for our entire
life. Understand the impact that system would have on your life and
you have a precise understanding of the function of LifeName!

At a price of only $5.00 per year or less, you can't afford not to
have your own LifeName. And it will take you less than two minutes
to get yours now at http://www.lifename.com/

Already have your own LifeName? How about picking up another as a
great gift for a baby, for a friend, for family or a business
associate - an email address where you will always be able to reach
them!

LifeName respects your privacy. If you find this email to be an
invasion of your privacy, we sincerely apologize. To be permanently
removed from our mailing list, please send mailto:remove at lifename.com