[no subject]

Dr Sadiq abdul dr_sadiqabdul at netexpressway.com
Sat Sep 27 09:42:39 EST 2003

Attention : The President,

I am Dr Sadiq Abdul,an Attorney at law, I am the Personal Attorney to
an Engineer who is  a national of your Country, who used to work with Shell
Development Company in Nigeria. Hereinafter shall bereferred to as my
client.

On the 21st of April 2000, my client, his wife and their three children
were involved in a car accident along Kano - Sokoto express Road while
arriving from Easter Holiday to Warri Delta State. All occupant of the
vehicle unfortunately lost their lives,since then I have made several
enquiries to your Embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives
this has also proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts. I am contacting you to assist in
transfering the money left behind by my client before they get claimed or
declared unserviceable by his Bank where these huge deposit were lodged.
Particularly, the African Development Bank Plc. were the deceased had an
Account valued to about USD20 Million has issued me a notice to provide the
next of kin or have the Account declared domant and
unserviceable within 1 month.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over two years
now, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased
since you have the same last name so that the proceed of this Account
valued at USD20 Million can be paid to you and then you and I can share the
money 60% to me and 35% to you while the remaining 5% is set aside for
expenses incured during the the course of the transfer.

I have all necessary legal document that can be used to backup any claim we
may make. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this
business successful. I guarantee that this will be executed under a
legitimate arrangement that Will protect you from any breach of the
law.Indicate your firm interest by responding to this mail as soon as
possible to enable us beat the said time.

Best regards,

Dr Sadiq Abdul.

Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN)

http://www.MyOwnEmail.com
Looking for friendships,romance and more?
http://www.MyOwnFriends.com

---