Read:_Vi.a.gra chea.pest

Growers M. Intercepts bioforum at net.bio.net
Sat Apr 10 23:56:44 EST 2004

--===========================_ _= 5811767(317+373)

The following destination addresses were unknown (please check
the addresses and re-mail the message):

SMTP <senga at axti.com>

Please reply to <postmaster at axti.com>

Reporting-MTA: dns; axti01.axti.com
Received-From-MTA:dns; c-67-163-36-24.client.comcast.net (67.163.36.24)
Arrival-Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 12:04:11 +0800

Final-Recipient: rfc822;senga at axti.com
Diagnostic-Code: smtp;551 User unknown
Action: failed
Last-Attempt-Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 12:36:01 +0800