failure notice

MAILER-DAEMON at mail2.bbs-la.com MAILER-DAEMON at mail2.bbs-la.com
Mon Apr 12 01:47:04 EST 2004

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at mail2.bbs-la.com.

<macanudo at bbs-la.com>:
216.140.34.10 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 <macanudo at bbs-la.com> is not a valid mailbox
Giving up on 216.140.34.10.

Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 00:51:06 -0500
From: "Manger H. Fixes" <bioforum at net.bio.net>
To: Macanudo <macanudo at bbs-la.com>
Subject: Read:_Vi.a.gra chea.pest

Janette Rosa Mary Trey Gale Kaitlin Lou Elisa

>We offer CI.AL.IS - SUPER V.IA..GRA, an many other mede.cines,
>for unbeatable prices, directly from manufacturer, stop smo.king, hair lo.ss,
>lo.o.se wei.g.ht - we can help you with this and many more other.
>Orde.ring with us is simple like 1,2,3 - FAST, SECURE, ANONYMOUS.
>No prescription needed!!
>Please kindly spend few moments browsing our site- u won't regret.

http://Irma.best-meds.net/?Tamera

Those who shine in the second rank, are eclipsed by the first.
At the innermost core of all loneliness is a deep and powerful yearning for union with one's lost self.
Show me the leader and I will know his men. Show me the men and I will know their leader.
Do you wish to rise? Begin by descending. You plan a tower that will pierce the clouds? Lay first the foundation of humility.
It is more shameful to distrust our friends than to be deceived by them.
I am only an average man but, by George, I work harder at it than the average man.
The flower is the poetry of reproduction. It is the example of the eternal seductiveness of life.
Always think in terms of what the other person wants.
An idea is the only level which moves the world.
Great woman belong to history and to self sacrifice.
Convictions are more dangerous enemies of truth than lies.

---