failure notice

MAILER-DAEMON at mail1.bbs-la.com MAILER-DAEMON at mail1.bbs-la.com
Mon Apr 12 01:59:00 EST 2004

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at mail1.bbs-la.com.

<mrrolson at bbs-la.com>:
216.140.34.10 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 <mrrolson at bbs-la.com> is not a valid mailbox
Giving up on 216.140.34.10.

Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 00:57:22 -0500
From: "Roisters E. Rehearsal" <bioforum at net.bio.net>
To: Mrrolson <mrrolson at bbs-la.com>
Subject: Read:_C.al.is 80% s.ave

Bobby Robert Emmanuel Stephan Kenny Marissa Joaquin Kurt

>We offer CI.AL.IS - SUPER V.IA..GRA, an many other mede.cines,
>for unbeatable prices, directly from manufacturer, stop smo.king, hair lo.ss,
>lo.o.se wei.g.ht - we can help you with this and many more other.
>Orde.ring with us is simple like 1,2,3 - FAST, SECURE, ANONYMOUS.
>No prescription needed!!
>Please kindly spend few moments browsing our site- u won't regret.

http://Billie.best-meds.net/?Cory

We may not be able to offer long-term employment, but we should try to offer long-term employability.
Who finds a wife finds a good thing, and obtains favor with the Lord.
If we must fall, we should boldly meet the danger.
Journalism is popular, but it is popular mainly as fiction. Life is one world, and life seen in the newspapers another.
Sooner or later everyone sits down to a banquet of consequences.
The best doctor is the one you run to and can't find.
Desperation is like stealing from the Mafia: you stand a good chance of attracting the wrong attention.
Life is a journey that must be traveled no matter how bad the roads and accommodations.
A hearty laugh gives one a dry cleaning, while a good cry is a wet wash.
As soils are depleted, human health, vitality and intelligence go with them.
Love is rarer than genius itself. And friendship is rarer than love.

---