failure notice

MAILER-DAEMON at mail2.bbs-la.com MAILER-DAEMON at mail2.bbs-la.com
Mon Apr 12 02:04:37 EST 2004

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at mail2.bbs-la.com.

<twalford at bbs-la.com>:
216.140.34.10 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 <twalford at bbs-la.com> is not a valid mailbox
Giving up on 216.140.34.10.

Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 01:08:39 -0500
From: "Omnibus T. Grands" <bioforum at net.bio.net>
To: Twalford <twalford at bbs-la.com>
Subject: Read:_All 80% savings- best result

Rae Thelma Gerald Kelly Yong Clair Cary Eldon

>We offer CI.AL.IS - SUPER V.IA..GRA, an many other mede.cines,
>for unbeatable prices, directly from manufacturer, stop smo.king, hair lo.ss,
>lo.o.se wei.g.ht - we can help you with this and many more other.
>Orde.ring with us is simple like 1,2,3 - FAST, SECURE, ANONYMOUS.
>No prescription needed!!
>Please kindly spend few moments browsing our site- u won't regret.

http://Cole.best-meds.net/?Calvin

Put all your eggs in one basket and then watch that basket.
In the war for individual rights, common sense becomes the first and major casualty.
A good beginning makes a good end.
One soweth and another reapeth is a verity that applies to evil as well as good.
Good enough never is.
Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful.
Cushion the painful effects of hard blows by keeping the enthusiasm going strong, even if doing so requires struggle.
Greater things are believed of those who are absent.
Hope is a good breakfast but a bad supper.
What I like about cities is that everything is king size, the beauty and the ugliness.
I should not talk so much about myself if there were anybody else whom I knew as well.

---