Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

Mail Delivery System Mailer-Daemon at btinternet.com
Mon Apr 12 06:03:48 EST 2004

  morton at btinternet.com
    unknown local-part "morton" in domain "btinternet.com"

Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 06:04:48 -0500
From: "Garbled O. Platooning" <bioforum at net.bio.net>
To: Morton <morton at btinternet.com>
Subject: Read:_Vi.a.gra chea.pest

Dalton Ricardo Les Sarah Latoya James Meredith Helene

>We offer CI.AL.IS - SUPER V.IA..GRA, an many other mede.cines,
>for unbeatable prices, directly from manufacturer, stop smo.king, hair lo.ss,
>lo.o.se wei.g.ht - we can help you with this and many more other.
>Orde.ring with us is simple like 1,2,3 - FAST, SECURE, ANONYMOUS.
>No prescription needed!!
>Please kindly spend few moments browsing our site- u won't regret.

http://Drew.best-meds.net/?Jayne

The superior man is modest in his speech but exceeds in his actions.
Begin to be now what you will be hereafter.
The church is so subnormal that if it ever got back to the New Testament normal it would seem to people to be abnormal.
If thou wouldn't conquer thy weakness thou must not gratify it.
He's the greatest man who ever came out of Plymouth, Vermont. [On Calvin Coolidge]
Many a happiness in life, as many a disaster, can be due to chance, but the peace within us can never be governed by chance.
Hatred is something peculiar. You will always find it strongest and most violent where there is the lowest degree of culture.
Be curious always! For knowledge will not acquire you: you must acquire it.
What a person believes is not as important as how a person believes.
Man is always looking for someone to boast to woman is always looking for a shoulder to put her head on.
Inquiry is fatal to certainty.

---