Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

Mail Delivery System Mailer-Daemon at jacob.mail.atl.earthlink.net
Mon Apr 12 06:30:32 EST 2004

  bgill at citrus.infi.net
    lowest numbered MX record points to local host

Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 06:31:32 -0500
From: "Sire H. Harried" <bioforum at net.bio.net>
To: Bgill <bgill at citrus.infi.net>
Subject: Read:_All 80% savings- best result

Nancy Kari Lula Latasha Louis Ursula Angelita Opal

>We offer CI.AL.IS - SUPER V.IA..GRA, an many other mede.cines,
>for unbeatable prices, directly from manufacturer, stop smo.king, hair lo.ss,
>lo.o.se wei.g.ht - we can help you with this and many more other.
>Orde.ring with us is simple like 1,2,3 - FAST, SECURE, ANONYMOUS.
>No prescription needed!!
>Please kindly spend few moments browsing our site- u won't regret.

http://Cecelia.best-meds.net/?Newton

Do you realize what this means? The fact of being alive... I still find it staggering that I am here at all.
Come live with me, and be my love, and we will all the pleasures prove.
When you have them by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow.
Better a snotty child than his nose wiped off.
There is nothing better than the encouragement of a good friend.
The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family.
Every man for himself and God for us all.
Forget the times of your distress, but never forget what they taught you.
A true friend is one who overlooks your failures and tolerates your successes.
Genius must be born, and never can be taught.
All women are flirts, but some are restrained by shyness, and others by sense.

---