failure notice

postmaster at postmaster at
Mon Apr 12 07:55:42 EST 2004

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at

<freddie at>:
The users mailfolder is over the allowed quota (size).

Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 06:52:49 -0500
From: "Extroverts S. Ascendants" <bioforum at>
To: Freddie <freddie at>
Subject: 80% s.ave

Omar Jefferson Laurence Wanda Holly Junior Darren Gene

>We offer CI.AL.IS - SUPER V.IA..GRA, an many other mede.cines,
>for unbeatable prices, directly from manufacturer, stop smo.king, hair,
> - we can help you with this and many more other.
>Orde.ring with us is simple like 1,2,3 - FAST, SECURE, ANONYMOUS.
>No prescription needed!!
>Please kindly spend few moments browsing our site- u won't regret.

Change alone is unchanging.
We awaken in others the same attitude of mind we hold toward them.
Resolve that whatever you do, you will bring the whole man to it that you will fling the whole weight of your being into it.
It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
Fortune does not so much change men, as it unmasks them.
Where there are no rights, there are no duties.
Separate from the pleasure of your company, I don't much care if I never see another mountain in my life.
The purpose of getting power is to be able to give it away.
When lying, be emphatic and indignant, thus behaving like your children.
A man falls in love through his eyes, a woman through her ears.
Nothing can confound a wise man more than laughter from a dunce.