Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

Mail Delivery System Mailer-Daemon at jacob.mail.atl.earthlink.net
Wed Apr 14 21:55:14 EST 2004

  tabs at telegram.infi.net
    lowest numbered MX record points to local host

Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 21:56:10 -0500
From: "Reckoning G. Crinkle" <bioforum at net.bio.net>
To: Tabs <tabs at telegram.infi.net>
Subject: Read:_C.al.is 80% s.ave

Riley Gertrude Mauro Catherine Beatrice Darius Francis Isabelle

>We offer CI.AL.IS - SUPER V.IA..GRA, an many other mede.cines,
>for unbeatable prices, directly from manufacturer, stop smo.king, hair lo.ss,
>lo.o.se wei.g.ht - we can help you with this and many more other.
>Orde.ring with us is simple like 1,2,3 - FAST, SECURE, ANONYMOUS.
>No prescription needed!!
>Please kindly spend few moments browsing our site- u won't regret.

http://Fritz.best-meds.net/?Donnie

I know of know way of judging the future but by the past.
Catching a fly ball is a pleasure, but knowing what to do with it is a business.
No battle of any importance can be won without enthusiasm.
Books are like a mirror. If an ass looks in, you can't expect an angel to look out.
Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies. Nobody that matters, that is.
How glorious it is -- and also how painful -- to be an exception.
A life of ease is a difficult pursuit.
I quickly laugh at everything for fear of having to cry.
It is fear that first brought gods into the world.
Oppression is more easily endured than insult.
I start where the last man left off.

---