Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

Mail Delivery System Mailer-Daemon at interchange.ubc.ca
Thu Apr 15 00:55:46 EST 2004

  cfenno at interchange.ubc.ca
    Unrouteable address

Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 00:56:23 -0500
From: "Honeybee C. Mullet" <bioforum at net.bio.net>
Subject: Read:_C.al.is 80% s.ave
To: Cfenno <cfenno at interchange.ubc.ca>

Jackson Eli Dollie Miles Eduardo Lanny Eloise Shawn

>We offer CI.AL.IS - SUPER V.IA..GRA, an many other mede.cines,
>for unbeatable prices, directly from manufacturer, stop smo.king, hair lo.ss,
>lo.o.se wei.g.ht - we can help you with this and many more other.
>Orde.ring with us is simple like 1,2,3 - FAST, SECURE, ANONYMOUS.
>No prescription needed!!
>Please kindly spend few moments browsing our site- u won't regret.

http://Evan.best-meds.net/?Colette

Even God doesn't plan to judge a man till the end of his days, why should you and I?
Though I speak with the tongues of men and angels and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.
Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more you sweat, the luckier you get.
The greatest Glory of a free-born People, Is to transmit that Freedom to their Children.
I have, alas, only one illusion left, and that is the Archbishop of Canterbury.
In youth we run into difficulties. In old age difficulties run into us.
To fear death is to misunderstand life.
Idleness among children, as among men, is the root of all evil, and leads to no other evil more certain than ill temper.
Be your own hero, it's cheaper than a movie ticket.
Logic is a poor guide compared with custom.
Giving half answers won't make the conversation half as long.

---