Spam

"L-Soft list server at UIC 1.8e LISTSERV at LISTSERV.UIC.EDU
Fri Apr 23 23:38:46 EST 2004

> This note contains one or more suspicious attachments. The
Unknown command - "THIS". Try HELP.

> ACCC mailservers have automatically quarantined these
Unknown command - "ACCC". Try HELP.

> attachments as a precaution, and inserted this explanation.
Unknown command - "ATTACHMENTS". Try HELP.

> These attachments almost always carry viruses, but we can't be
Unknown command - "THESE". Try HELP.

> completely sure. If you were not expecting these attachements,
Unknown command - "COMPLETELY". Try HELP.

> just hit delete now.  But if you do want them, to recover them
Unknown command - "JUST". Try HELP.

> read this:
Unknown command - "READ". Try HELP.

> http://www.accc.uic.edu/ecomm/mimedefang.html
Unknown command - "HTTP:". Try HELP.

> The quarantine actions taken for this note were:
Unknown command - "THE". Try HELP.

> 'abuse_list.zip' was renamed to 'abuse_list.zip.txt'
Unknown command - "'ABUSE_LIST.ZIP'". Try HELP.

Summary of resource utilization
 CPU time:        0.000 sec                Device I/O:        0
 Overhead CPU:    0.000 sec                Paging I/O:        0
 CPU model:         2-CPU 866MHz Pentium III (501M)
 Job origin:      bioforum at NET.BIO.NET
---