failure notice

Mon Aug 30 12:00:52 EST 2004

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at

<jborgel at AOL.COM>:
Connected to but greeting failed.
Remote host said: 554-(RLY:B1)  The information presently available to AOL indicates this
554-server is generating high volumes of member complaints from AOL's
554-member base.  Based on AOL's Unsolicited Bulk E-mail policy at
554- AOL may not accept further
554-e-mail transactions from this server or domain.  For more information,
554 please visit

Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 09:38:29 -0500
From: "Typography O. Clubhouses" <bioforum at>
To: Webmaster <webmaster at>
Subject: [SPAM] Read:_Windows Xp for 50 bucks

>Hal Robert Dylan Gay Domingo Rolland Barry Ina

Hello dear friend! I have to tell you about this incredible site
- this is totally unbelivable - it is made to make life easye.
Only imagine - all world best software collected in ONE place
and all for low prices with 80 -90% off. This lo price is because of
O-E M licenses - that mean that you do not get a nice box - just CD.
hurry to check it up - 10 - 20 programs are added daily. You get CD and
also a donload link so u can have your goods instantly.