failure notice

Tue Aug 31 17:23:30 EST 2004

This is the mail delivery agent at
I was not able to deliver your message to the following addresses.

<PotentialSpam at>: does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 5.0.0 <PotentialSpam at>... Your message to LogicaCMG has been rejected by the spam filtering system.

Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 17:22:21 -0500
From: "Confluence H. Farting" <bioforum at>
To: Huygensx <huygensx at>
Subject: Read:_800 world best software - 90 % savings

>Miranda Freida Zachary Paulette Shelby Alfred Georgette Alba

Hello dear friend! I have to tell you about this incredible site
- this is totally unbelivable - it is made to make life easye.
Only imagine - all world best software collected in ONE place
and all for low prices with 80 -90% off. This lo price is because of
O-E M licenses - that mean that you do not get a nice box - just CD.
hurry to check it up - 10 - 20 programs are added daily. You get CD and
also a donload link so u can have your goods instantly.

>What greater reassurance can the weak have than that they are like anyone else?
>I hasten to laugh at everything, for fear of being obliged to weep.
>You accuse a woman of wavering affections, but don't blame her she is just looking for a consistent man.
>What one has, one ought to use: and whatever he does he should do with all his might.
>Diplomats are useful only in fair weather. As soon as it rains, they drown in every drop.
>The most serious charge that can be brought against New England is not Puritanism but February.
>More people are troubled by what is plain in Scripture than by what is obscure.
>The essence of all art is to have pleasure in giving pleasure
>A journalist is a person who has mistaken their calling.
>Autumn wins you best by this its mute appeal to sympathy for its decay.
>Humor is the affectionate communication of insight.
>The art of government is not to let me grow stale.
>The miracle of the seed and the soil is not available by affirmation it is only available by labor.
>Freedom is the freedom to say that two plus two make four. If that is granted, all else follows.
>Take me to you, imprison me, for I, except you enthrall me, never shall be free, nor ever chaste, except you ravish me.
>No one can be an unbeliever nowadays. The Christian Apologists have left one nothing to disbelieve.
>Lord, how the day passes! It is like a life, so quickly when we don't watch it, and so slowly if we do.
>I do want to get rich but I never want to do what there is to do to get rich.
>Dare to be honest and fear no labor.

For more information please visit