Thanks respondent

alfred3 alfred_peterside1 at sanook.com
Fri Dec 10 11:47:40 EST 2004

Alfred Peterside & Associates
13 Dale House
London
SE162PT
United Kingdom
TEL/Fax: 44-870-134-6160
Tel: 44-78-100-8005, 44-703-194-1346

Email: alfred_peterside at myway.com

Email: alfred_peterside at sanook.com

Hello,

I am Alfred Peterside an attorney to Christian Eicht Mason, a deceased Immigrant property magnate who was
based in the U.K., Also referred to as my client.

On the 25th of July 2000, my client, his wife and their two Children died in the Air
France concord plane crash bound for New York in their plan for a world cruise,

Since then I have been managing his properties here in the U.K. and some of his
properties, which he put out for sale. Which I monitored the payment as his
attorney, has been bought and paid for. Now the money paid was deposited into his
Local account here. I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and
property left behind by my client before they get confiscated or
declared unservceable by his bank.

Particularly, the bank has issued me a notice to provide any of his next of kin or
have the account confiscated within a short time. My late client has an account
valued at 15.5 million dollars. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the
relatives for some time now, and with the bank giving me deadline, I now seek your
consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased, so that the proceeds of
this account valued at 15.5 million dollars can be paid to you
and then you, and I can share the money. 50% to me and 40% for you and 10% for
miscellaneous expenses that might arise. I have all necessary information that can
be used to back up any
Claim we may make.

All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us see this deal through. I
guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will
protect you from any breach of the law. Trust me, as his attorney, this is a
risk-free relationship.

Please get in touch with me by my email and sen me your full names and address,
telephone and fax numbers to enable us discuss further about this transaction.

Best regards,
Alfred Peterside