END OF YEAR BONANZA,CONGRATULATION YOU HAVE WON.

microsoftemaillotto at excite.co.uk microsoftemaillotto at excite.co.uk
Thu Dec 16 03:02:59 EST 2004

MICROSOFT EMAIL LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL.
HOOFGHESS 103 KL
1102 GH,
AMSTERDAM-NETHERLANDS.

FROM:THE DESK OF THE VICE PRESIDENT.
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD.
WEB-WWW.microsoft.com

BACTH NO: 213-127-798-ppl1102.
SERIAL NO;63-PR-LD44

WINNING NOTIFICATION

Attn,
Sir,Madam

This is to inform you of the release of the MICROSOFT EMAIL LOTTERY
INTERNATIONAL/ WORLD GAMING BOARD held on the 12th DECEMBER 2004 Due to the
mix up of numbers, the results were released on the 15th DECEMBER 2004. Your
name attached to ticket666/09/pr also with  with drew the lucky numbers of
7-9-2-8 which consequently won the lottery in the 1st category.
You have therefore been approved for payment THREE HUNDRE AND FIFTY THOUSAND
UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY.( US$350,000.00 ) cash credited to file with REF.
NO.633/98/401

CONGRATULATIONS:Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you
keep your winning information confidential until your claims has been
processed
and your money Remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol to
avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some
paticipants.All participants were selected through a computer ballot system
drawn from only Microsoft users from over 20,000 company, and 3,000,000
individual email addresses and names from all over the world.This
promotional program takes place every three years. For your processing of
your claim please contact our fudicial agent in the legaldepartment.

Mr. Paul Smith
TEL:0031-6111-044-69
FAX;0031-8473-006-60
Email:microsoftagent12 at netscape.net
MICROSOFT EMAIL LOTTERY INTER.

processing and remittance of your winning prize money to a destination of
your choice.Any claim not made befor  30th December  this day will be
returned to the MINISTERIAL VAN DE ECONOMIA NETHERLANDS. Note that all
unclaimed funds will be included in the next stake.

Also in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, remember to
quote your reference number and batch numbers in all your correspondence
with Mr.Paul Smith

Please follow all his instructions.Furthermore, should there be any change
of address do inform us as quickly as possible.

Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for  being
part of our promotional program.

 Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.

 Yours Sincerely,
 Sandra Blaze Hoornbeck
 Vice President,
 MICROSOFT EMAIL LOTTERY INTER.