Join Online Physicians Research Network - Earn 50 to 200 dollars per survey

Rapidata.net b_feldman at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 28 00:13:40 EST 2004

Dear Valued Physician,

We would like to invite you to participate in our online physician market research network.  Currently we are recruiting panel members and you have been selected to participate in our panel for the new year.   Typically, panel members are invited once or twice a month to partiicpate in 10 to 30 minute online surveys.  For your time, we offer $50 to $200 honorarium per survey.  If you are interested in participating, please click the link below to sign up.

http://www.gmi-mr.com/gpms_cp/api/launch_survey.asp?mid=6133139&sid=HQHG2P5FE2134114

It is important to note that we keep your information completely confidential and we will only contact you for market research related projects.  If you have any questions about our policies you can visit our website at www.rapidata.net or send us an email at admin at rapidata.net

What is Rapidata.net?

Rapidata.net maintains a nationally representative sample of healthcare professionals who help the pharmaceutical industry learn more about the prescription medications that they market.  This network includes more than 3,000 research healthcare providers nationwide who have opted-in to receive information about the market research studies that we offer.  Rapidata.net communicates with its research network primarily using fax, email and traditional mail.

Founded in 1985 by a pharmacist and college professor, Rapidata.net has completed over 400 research studies involving almost 200,000 records over the past two decades.  Over the years, we have worked with pharmaceutical companies such as Pfizer, Merck, GSK, Lilly, Novartis, and many others.

Why Join Rapidata.net?

Healthcare providers participate in our research studies because they are fun and interesting.  In addition, healthcare providers are paid for participating in Rapidata.net market research studies.  Most research studies take 10-30 minutes to complete; payments average $10-$70 per research study.

Want More Information?

Visit www.rapidata.net for more details and frequently asked questions.

We believe strongly in both healthcare provider and patient confidentiality.  As a policy, Rapidata.net will not release your name or contact information without first obtaining your permission to do so.

We thank you for your time and participation!

-The Rapidata Team