Read carefully

Mustapha H mustaphay at telstra.com
Thu Feb 12 08:54:20 EST 2004

President/Ceo.

Sir,

My name is Mustapha Hassan I am the accountant to the former President of
Liberia His Excellency Charles Taylor who you all know that is in Nigeria now
under the law of asylum and was forced to leave his Presidency in Liberia, to
allow peace prevail. His Excellency has instructed me to help him move Sixty
Five Millions US Dollars ($65,000,000) in cash; His Excellency needs to your
assistances and loyalty  to transfer funds of this magnitude, out of the
country. They are perfectly legal and I will give you 30% for your effort and
assistance. However there is a diplomat who is assisting to facilitate this
transaction and he has concluded arrangements to have this funds transferred
through a prime Bank in Europe to your nominated account, You will need to
meet with him in Europe.

If you are interested contact me with your confidential fax number and I will
give you all the full details.

A contract agreement will be written and signed by both parties.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Mustapha Hassan
15016396686 -efax

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

The information contained in this message is legally privileged and
confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or the
entity named as recipient.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
copy of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
message in error, please immediately notify us by return the original message
to the sender.

Your co-operation is appreciated.