Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

Mail Delivery System Mailer-Daemon at
Wed Jan 21 20:18:04 EST 2004

  lucy.straker at
    Sorry, this email address can not receive any more email as the mailbox is full:
    retry timeout exceeded

From: "Stump H. Husband" <bioforum at>
To: lucy.straker <lucy.straker at>
Subject: Re: We haven't been introduced... :)
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 19:17:26 -0600

Unbelievable :)

no need to p a y bim g m o n e y for licceend sftoware no mroe!!
now you can ejnoy all goals of permium sftoware and saving up to 90% of price!

Win hearts, and you have hands and purses.

we ofefr yoou best deal on the net - it is really wtroh of your atnettion
just cechk out our posrope
stop paing extra $.

The real process of making decisions, of gathering support, of developing opinions, happens before the meeting or after.

make a right choice - join to 1000's of our happy clients
just floolw to
and u will never be sorry

You must consider the bottom line, but make it integrity before profits.
No temptation can gravitate to a man unless there is that is his heart which is capable of responding to it
If you have no problems at your job you don't have a job you've got a hobby.
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it.