Car rental benefits

Neva Fattouh Richardeafyhnbqb at insecure.net
Mon Jan 26 05:02:39 EST 2004

Saturday, January 24th, 2004 -- bioforum

Extended auto warranty

Stop the dealer from charging you double

Coverage for all new, used, pre-owned cars, vans, trucks
and SUVs.

Save time and money. Get a f.ree instant quote for an
extended auto warranty. Save up to 60% and protect your
investment in your vehicle.

http://g.msn.com/0US!s9.31612_317621/MY.2017?http://128jyw.com/?rd=16&e=iujjvpiecsjfqhirwclmkavmuwjnqcobyalvptcsonxfwjxtljixkelhcw

If you feel that you are receiving this email in
error or would like to modify your future preferences,
please visit:

http://g.msn.com/0US!s9.31612_317621/MY.2017?http://128jyw.com/?rd=15&e=uakvbmhwddbxroxxmhxiuh

Candidate dozed off during interview.

"`This must be Thursday,' said Arthur to himself, sinking low over his beer, `I never could get the hang of Thursdays.'"

Candidate announced she hadn't had lunch and proceeded to eat a hamburger and french fries in the interviewers office.

`Yes,' said Arthur, `yes I did. It was on display in the bottom of a locked filing cabinet stuck in a disused lavatory with a sign on the door saying "Beware of The Leopard".'"