Car rental benefits

Neva Fattouh Richardeafyhnbqb at
Mon Jan 26 05:02:39 EST 2004

Saturday, January 24th, 2004 -- bioforum

Extended auto warranty

Stop the dealer from charging you double

Coverage for all new, used, pre-owned cars, vans, trucks
and SUVs.

Save time and money. Get a f.ree instant quote for an
extended auto warranty. Save up to 60% and protect your
investment in your vehicle.!s9.31612_317621/MY.2017?

If you feel that you are receiving this email in
error or would like to modify your future preferences,
please visit:!s9.31612_317621/MY.2017?

Candidate dozed off during interview.

"`This must be Thursday,' said Arthur to himself, sinking low over his beer, `I never could get the hang of Thursdays.'"

Candidate announced she hadn't had lunch and proceeded to eat a hamburger and french fries in the interviewers office.

`Yes,' said Arthur, `yes I did. It was on display in the bottom of a locked filing cabinet stuck in a disused lavatory with a sign on the door saying "Beware of The Leopard".'"

Check out the new MSN 9 Dial-up -- fast & reliable Internet access with prime