failure notice

MAILER-DAEMON at msnmail2.uswest.net MAILER-DAEMON at msnmail2.uswest.net
Wed Jul 7 00:10:21 EST 2004

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at msnmail2.uswest.net.

<hongc1 at msn.com>:
65.54.190.230 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable
Giving up on 65.54.190.230.

Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2004 00:09:11 -0500
From: "Antonio C. Uniqueness" <bioforum at net.bio.net>
To: "Hongc" <hongc1 at qwest.net>
Subject: Read:_Windows Xp for 50 bucks
X-DCC-Qwest.net-Metrics: mpls-cmx-08.inet.qwest.net 1209; Body=1 Fuz1=1
	Fuz2=1

-------mpls-cmx-08.inet.qwest.net-1089176969-24008

This email was forwarded from your previous Qwest.net email address
to your MSN email address.  To discontinue email forwarding for any
future emails sent to your previous Qwest.net email address, please
contact MSN Customer Service.

-------mpls-cmx-08.inet.qwest.net-1089176969-24008