failure notice

MAILER-DAEMON at ns6.amat.com MAILER-DAEMON at ns6.amat.com
Thu Jul 15 11:55:32 EST 2004

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at ns6.amat.com.

<ali_fadel at amat.com>:
152.135.172.115 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 5.1.1 <ali_fadel at amat.com>... User unknown
Giving up on 152.135.172.115.

Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 11:54:51 -0500
From: "Stranger K. Engraves" <bioforum at net.bio.net>
To: Ali <ali_fadel at amat.com>
Subject: Read:_You are in a great DANGER!

>Caleb Katheryn Velma Mickey Willa Michael Dane Graciela

WAR_NING!!! You might beeing watched!
Are you surfing p--or-n sites ?? Buing something offencive or
secret from online stores?? Or maby just want to stay totaly
anonymous while surfing the net, at work or at home. -
Than we have a solution for you!!
Note - every day there are more and more divorces due
to discowered P-0R--N lovers, and more and more people gets
fired for same reason.

Protect yourself today! - Just spend few moment to take
a look at our site - and you will be able to protect your
privacy once and FOREVER!

http://Kristen.privacy-guard.biz/?Monica

>Patriotism is not a short and frenzied outburst of emotion but the tranquil and steady dedication of a lifetime.
>Our best evidence of what people truly feel and believe comes less from their words than from their deeds.
>Lovers should also have their days off.
>I never forgive, but I always forget.
>The fewer our wants the more we resemble the Gods.
>Make the best use of what is in your power, and take the rest as it happens.
>What you don't know takes a lot of explaining to the children.
>Breed is stronger than pasture.
>Goals allow you to control the direction of change in your favor.
>The best doctors in the world are Doctor Diet, Doctor Quiet, and Doctor Merryman.
>It's them as take advantage that get advantage I this world.
>You know you're getting old when the candles cost more than the cake.
>A concept is stronger than a fact.
>Fear is what kills us.
>What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight it's the size of the fight in the dog.
>If all I'm remembered for is being a good basketball player, then I've done a bad job with the rest of my life.
>Flattery corrupts both the receiver and the giver.
>Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others, and the delight in the recognition.
>Without adventure civilization is in full decay.

---