failure delivery

Fri Jul 16 10:02:12 EST 2004

Message from
Unable to deliver message to the following address(es).

<robinwright at>: failed after I sent the message.
Remote host said: 554 delivery error: dd unable to complete delivery, server [] said: '554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a account (robinwright at [0] -' ([]). -

--- Original message follows.

Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 07:45:35 -0500
From: "Scriabin A. Smell" <bioforum at>
To: Robinwright <robinwright1 at>
Subject: Read:_Best offer of this year ;)

>Xavier Brett Ruthie Luciano Tamra Emilio Kelvin Leslie

WAR_NING!!! You might beeing watched!
Are you surfing p--or-n sites ?? Buing something offencive or
secret from online stores?? Or maby just want to stay totaly
anonymous while surfing the net, at work or at home. -
Than we have a solution for you!!
Note - every day there are more and more divorces due
to discowered P-0R--N lovers, and more and more people gets
fired for same reason.

Protect yourself today! - Just spend few moment to take
a look at our site - and you will be able to protect your
privacy once and FOREVER!