failure delivery

MAILER-DAEMON at yahoo.com MAILER-DAEMON at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 16 10:02:12 EST 2004

Message from  yahoo.com.
Unable to deliver message to the following address(es).

<robinwright at btinternet.com>:
195.50.106.135 failed after I sent the message.
Remote host said: 554 delivery error: dd unable to complete delivery, server [217.12.12.180:25] said: '554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a btinternet.com account (robinwright at btinternet.com) [0] - mta822.mail.ukl.yahoo.com' ([...data...]). - mta813.mail.ukl.yahoo.com

--- Original message follows.