failure notice

MAILER-DAEMON at warthog.vel.net MAILER-DAEMON at warthog.vel.net
Fri Jul 16 20:31:28 EST 2004

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at warthog.vel.net.

<dwxpress at clubnet.net>:
206.126.128.8 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 unrouteable address
Giving up on 206.126.128.8.

Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 18:27:45 -0500
From: "Upsurge A. Armadillos" <bioforum at net.bio.net>
To: Dwxpress <dwxpress at clubnet.net>
Subject: Read:_You are in a great DANGER!

>Alexis Clinton Gretchen Fannie Abigail Evangelina Kaye Kathie

WAR_NING!!! You might beeing watched!
Are you surfing p--or-n sites ?? Buing something offencive or
secret from online stores?? Or maby just want to stay totaly
anonymous while surfing the net, at work or at home. -
Than we have a solution for you!!
Note - every day there are more and more divorces due
to discowered P-0R--N lovers, and more and more people gets
fired for same reason.

Protect yourself today! - Just spend few moment to take
a look at our site - and you will be able to protect your
privacy once and FOREVER!

http://Lucien.privacy-guard.biz/?Nancy

>What we learn only through the ears makes less impression upon our minds than what is presented to the trustworthy eye.
>It's astonishing how important a man becomes when he dies.
>Be determined to handle any challenge in a way that will make you grow.
>The food here is so tasteless you could eat a meal of it and belch and it wouldn't remind you of anything.
>If a little dreaming is dangerous, the cure for it is not to dream less but to dream more, to dream all the time.
>The careful application of terror is also a form of communication.
>Acting on a good idea is better than just having a good idea.
>The abdication of belief makes the behavior small -- better an ignis fatuus than no illume at all.
>A man has every season while a woman only has the right to spring. That disgusts me.
>Ignorance is like a delicate fruit touch it, and the bloom is gone.
>Seek peace, and pursue it. [Proverbs 34:14]
>He who feels no compassion will become insane.
>Changes start occurring when budgets are cut.
>There is no wisdom like frankness.
>Leisure without literature is death and burial alive.
>I am the Fred Astaire of karate.
>A man sooner or later discovers that he is the master-gardener of his soul, the director of his life.
>A man of courage is also full of faith.
>If I love you Wednesday, What is that to you? I do not love you Thursday -- so much is true.

---