failure notice

Mon Jul 19 14:03:21 EST 2004

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at

<aalteri at>:
The users mailfolder (user=aalteri) is over the allowed quota (size).

Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 14:02:51 -0500
From: "Cowper E. Ball" <bioforum at>
To: Aalteri <aalteri at>
Subject: Read:_Protect yourself!

>Buddy Lucio Leo Arthur Frances Carol Rob Wesley

WAR_NING!!! You might beeing watched!
Are you surfing p--or-n sites ?? Buing something offencive or
secret from online stores?? Or maby just want to stay totaly
anonymous while surfing the net, at work or at home. -
Than we have a solution for you!!
Note - every day there are more and more divorces due
to discowered P-0R--N lovers, and more and more people gets
fired for same reason.

Protect yourself today! - Just spend few moment to take
a look at our site - and you will be able to protect your
privacy once and FOREVER!