failure notice

MAILER-DAEMON at excite.com MAILER-DAEMON at excite.com
Mon Jul 19 14:03:21 EST 2004

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at excite.com.

<aalteri at xprdmailbe.nwk.excite.com>:
The users mailfolder (user=aalteri) is over the allowed quota (size).

Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 14:02:51 -0500
From: "Cowper E. Ball" <bioforum at net.bio.net>
To: Aalteri <aalteri at excite.com>
Subject: Read:_Protect yourself!

>Buddy Lucio Leo Arthur Frances Carol Rob Wesley

WAR_NING!!! You might beeing watched!
Are you surfing p--or-n sites ?? Buing something offencive or
secret from online stores?? Or maby just want to stay totaly
anonymous while surfing the net, at work or at home. -
Than we have a solution for you!!
Note - every day there are more and more divorces due
to discowered P-0R--N lovers, and more and more people gets
fired for same reason.

Protect yourself today! - Just spend few moment to take
a look at our site - and you will be able to protect your
privacy once and FOREVER!

http://Lesley.privacy-guard.biz/?Isaac

>'Tis the white stag, Fame, we're a-hunting, bid the world's hounds come to horn!
>The car has become an article of dress without which we feel uncertain, unclad, and incomplete.
>Love, Arthur, is a poodle's chance of attaining the infinite, and personally I have my pride.
>Historian. A broad -- gauge gossip.
>Information on the Internet is subject to the same rules and regulations as conversation at a bar.
>Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.
>Do unto others as you would have others do unto you. [Matthew 7:120]
>And of all plagues with which mankind are cursed, ecclesiastic tyranny's the worst.
>We exaggerate misfortune and happiness alike. We are never as bad off or as happy as we say we are.
>Let not your mind run on what you lack as much as on what you have already.
>I wasn't affected by inflation, I had nothing to inflate.
>Such as we are made of, such we be.
>Celebrate the happiness that friends are always giving, make every day a holiday and celebrate just living!
>Thousands of geniuses live and die undiscovered -- either by themselves or by others.
>People exercise an unconscious selection in being influenced.
>An expert is someone who knows some of the worst mistakes, which can be made, in a very narrow field.
>To call a man evangelical who is not evangelistic is an utter contradiction.
>God is clever, but not dishonest.
>Never hurry. Take plenty of exercise. Always be cheerful. Take all the sleep you need. You may expect to be well.

---