bioforum weekly update

weeklyupdate at colocationsecure.com weeklyupdate at colocationsecure.com
Tue Jun 1 09:11:17 EST 2004

ATTENTION Investors:

HOTSTOCKPICKS presents: The Street Insider and "TWTN"

The NASDAQ OTC Market is HOT! BUY: "TWTN"

Click On The Link Below For a FREE offer from The Street Insider (a $499 value FREE) but you must act now!

TWTN is UP 100% in the last month - And on its way to $4.00 says our Analyst! Read the Full Research Report Here:

http://www.colocationsecure.com/229/

"TWTN" IS A MUST SEE STOCK FOR YOUR EVALUATION!

INVESTOR RECOMMENDATION: STRONG BUY! "TWTN"  is headed to $4.00 says our Analyst!

The VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) Industry is RED HOT! "TWTN" has recently entered the US & Chinese VoIP marketplace and is heading for investors success on a worldwide basis.

Read the latest Research Report Now:
http://www.colocationsecure.com/229/

Look at what these VoIP experts are saying about the VoIP investment marketplace:

InfoWorld's Oliver Rist said recently (April 9, 2004), "Voice over IP will definitely be one of the darling technologies for the next two years."

"On January 1, 2004 there were approximately 150,000 residential VoIP customers. It is estimated that by 2007 there will be over 4.5 million VoIP customers." VoIPopchoices.com.

VoIP Growth in China
China Telecom Corp., the former monopoly that still is the country's largest carrier, said in 2003 its VOIP system handled a majority of its long-distance calls -- 29 billion of 54 billion overall minutes -- for the first time.

Strong Management in Twister helps the company grow exponentially! Learn more about TWTN now, Click Below and read the complete Research Report!
http://www.colocationsecure.com/229/

Don't miss the opportunity to invest in "TWTN" early & when this opportunity is BRAND NEW & RED HOT!

"TWTN" IS A MUST SEE STOCK FOR YOUR EVALUATION!

If you have questions for our Research staff or questions concerning "TWTN" make sure to complete the contact form on the web site.

Thank you for your time!

The Staff @ The Street Insider

Click Below to read our disclaimer:

http://www.colocationsecure.com/229/

To unsubscribe, simply reply to this message
You may also send a written request to:
IBT Telecoms Limited
1811 NW 51st suite 2508
Ft Lauderdale, FL 33309