failure notice

Fri Jun 4 00:20:01 EST 2004

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at

<gobnata at>: does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 5.1.1 <gobnata at> is not a valid mailbox
Giving up on

Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2004 00:19:31 -0500
From: "Daytime B. Stowe" <bioforum at>
To: Gobnata <gobnata at>
Subject: [SPAM] Read:_Windows Xp for 50 bucks
	autolearn=no version=2.63
	*  0.8 BIZ_TLD URI: Contains a URL in the BIZ top-level domain
	*  2.2 RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET RBL: Received via a relay in
	*      [Blocked - see <>]
	*  2.5 RCVD_IN_DYNABLOCK RBL: Sent directly from dynamic IP address
	*      [ listed in]
	*  0.1 RCVD_IN_SORBS RBL: SORBS: sender is listed in SORBS
	*      [ listed in]
	*  0.1 RCVD_IN_RFCI RBL: Sent via a relay in
	*      [$ has inaccurate or missing WHOIS data at the]