failure notice

MAILER-DAEMON at sa.mail.nxs.net MAILER-DAEMON at sa.mail.nxs.net
Fri Jun 4 00:20:01 EST 2004

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at sa.mail.nxs.net.

<gobnata at nxs.net>:
198.144.160.60 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 5.1.1 <gobnata at nxs.net> is not a valid mailbox
Giving up on 198.144.160.60.

Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2004 00:19:31 -0500
From: "Daytime B. Stowe" <bioforum at net.bio.net>
To: Gobnata <gobnata at nxs.net>
Subject: [SPAM] Read:_Windows Xp for 50 bucks
	*  2.2 RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET RBL: Received via a relay in bl.spamcop.net
	*      [Blocked - see <http://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?68.64.114.107>]
	*  2.5 RCVD_IN_DYNABLOCK RBL: Sent directly from dynamic IP address
	*      [68.64.114.107 listed in dnsbl.sorbs.net]
	*  0.1 RCVD_IN_SORBS RBL: SORBS: sender is listed in SORBS
	*      [68.64.114.107 listed in dnsbl.sorbs.net]
	*  0.1 RCVD_IN_RFCI RBL: Sent via a relay in ipwhois.rfc-ignorant.org
	*      [$ has inaccurate or missing WHOIS data at the]
	[RIR]

http://Refugio.cheap-oem-license.biz/?Candy

>When you win nothing hurts.
>Bachelors have consciences, married men have wives.
>It takes a long time to grow an old friend.
>You know that the Tasmanians, who never committed adultery, are now extinct.
>What a fool does in the end, the wise do in the beginning.
>The only way you can bring in the harvest in the fall is to plant in the spring, and to water, weed, fertilize in the summer
>One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives.
>Psychoanalysis is confession without absolution.
>My life is a battle.
>Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.
>You are the one who can stretch your own horizon.
>No matter how eloquently a dog may bark, he cannot tell you that his parents were poor, but honest.
>Most men lead lives of quiet desperation and go to the grave with the song still in them.
>To govern is to choose. To appear to be unable to choose is to appear to be unable to govern.
>Life is pain and the enjoyment of love is an anesthetic.
>Time dissipates to shining ether the solid angularity of facts.
>Everything you can imagine is real.
>Something which we think is impossible now is not impossible in another decade.
>No man who is occupied in doing a very difficult thing, and doing it very well, ever loses his self-respect.

---