Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

Mail Delivery System Mailer-Daemon at
Sat Jun 5 03:32:53 EST 2004

  g.c.archibald at
    local delivery failed

The following text was generated during the delivery attempt:

------ g.c.archibald at ------

Your message could not be delivered because the address was not
correct.  Your undelivered message has been included for your

Some suggestions for finding the correct address are:

1. Use an address like "firstname.lastname at".  This is
   the standard form for addresses at UBC.  Check that you
   have not made a typographical error or used a nickname.

2. There is an online directory of UBC Faculty and Staff.  You
   can access it with a Web browser at

3. Ask  postmaster at  for assistance.