Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

Mail Delivery System Mailer-Daemon at mail-relay.ubc.ca
Sat Jun 5 03:32:53 EST 2004

  g.c.archibald at ubc.ca
    local delivery failed

The following text was generated during the delivery attempt:

------ g.c.archibald at ubc.ca ------

Your message could not be delivered because the address was not
correct.  Your undelivered message has been included for your
reference.

Some suggestions for finding the correct address are:

1. Use an address like "firstname.lastname at ubc.ca".  This is
   the standard form for addresses at UBC.  Check that you
   have not made a typographical error or used a nickname.

2. There is an online directory of UBC Faculty and Staff.  You
   can access it with a Web browser at
        http://www.ubc.ca/directory/directory.html

3. Ask  postmaster at ubc.ca  for assistance.