undeliverable mail

MAILER-DAEMON at magnumforce.mr.itd.umich.edu MAILER-DAEMON at magnumforce.mr.itd.umich.edu
Sat Jun 5 04:42:49 EST 2004

The following errors occurred when trying to deliver the attached mail:

raleigh: User has no email address registered.
         Name, title, postal address and phone for 'raleigh':

         Nicole A Craig 1
         Administrative Assistant I, UMH Health Promotion Division
         Health Promotion Div
         Domino's Farms
         9757
         +1 734 998-6589