Nick Berg Execution nickbergexecution video

kruba kruba at swissonline.ch
Sat Jun 5 10:37:51 EST 2004

dans l'article bZrpc.6096$MvZ1.2204 at news01.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com,
cali à lfyysqgy at kfwwqpfw.com a écrit le 15.5.2004 18:56 :

> iraq murder video gi head cut off

With the pro-arab politic here in Europe, we hardly heard about this
american MURDERED on TV... but pictures of irakies naked that we had every
day !!!! and they call that torture... I come from a country that when you
say torture you mean burning the person with cigarettes, fire, putting
needless under his finger nail, having them raped, cutting their ears off,
cutting their dick off.... naked people on a floor... that's not torture to
me!!!

I don't need the video but a picture and the article perhaps for a book I'm
writing. Thanks in advance