failure notice

MAILER-DAEMON at qmtp0.mail.legend.net.uk MAILER-DAEMON at qmtp0.mail.legend.net.uk
Wed Jun 9 02:40:46 EST 2004

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at qmtp0.mail.legend.net.uk.

This server was unable to deliver your mail to the server which
handles that mail account. The other mail server will most likely
belong to another Internet Service Provider and therefore not
under the control of Legend Internet Ltd.
If you think that the person you are trying to send the mail to is
a Legend Internet customer and are willing to report a fault,
please feel free to contact our postmaster or support department.
email: postmaster at legend.co.uk   phone: 0845 143 4000 (UK only)